Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Summer's coming

Spring is finally here and summer seems right on its heels.  Although I love the warm weather, it does cause a slight problem: clothing choice.  When the weather gets nice like this, I always have difficulty figuring out what to wear because, while it's rather warm outside, the classrooms inside are still as cold as Alaska in the dead of winter.  I'd love to wear something springish and cool so that when I'm walking around campus (which I did a bunch of yesterday) I don't swelter. But, in order to do that, I have to freeze in my classes.  It's quite a dilemma.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. It's reasonable. Just bring a light jacket that you can wrap around your waist and wear only in classes. That should do the trick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say pretty much the same thing Christen said, but I was going to say you should stuff it in your backpack or something.

    I usually have those... wearable-blanket-like things that breathe but are cozy to wrap up in.

    ReplyDelete