Thursday, October 1, 2009

NHL

Today was the opening day of the NHL season. It was also the first time the Hockey Night @ Southern club met to watch a game. It was a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure it's the best club on campus. We watched the Washington Capitals play against the Boston Bruins. I really could care less about either of those two teams, but it was just fun to watch hockey again, especially with a bunch of fellow hockey fans here at Southern. Who would have guessed there were so many hidden away on campus?? Anyway, I cheered for Boston, mostly because I really can't stand the Caps. Plus, there were lots of Caps fans at the party and I thought the Bruins could use some cheering. Boston eventually lost the game 4-1. Now I'm listening to the Vancouver Canucks versus Calgary Flames game. So far that's not going too well for my team. The Canucks are down 3-0. Hopefully they can come back and win it though. In any case, I'm just super happy the NHL is back again at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment